Theatre of Pain
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Interview italienne de Tommy Lee

Interview italienne de Tommy Lee Empty Interview italienne de Tommy Lee

Message  V!rgin_kill3r Mer 30 Juil - 6:03

Interview transcrise en Anglais par guns_n_motley du forum off:

How would you describe the new album of Mötley Crüe?

"Saints Los Angeles is the bomb! I like it a lot because we managed to merge the modern sounds with those that marked the first our work. A mixture of old school and new school.

Who is your biggest drumming influence?

"Without doubt John Bonham of Led Zeppelin has always been my source of inspiration, but colleagues will run several good."

You are on tour for almost a month and the concerts are selling well

"We are getting incredible reception. "That is why we decided to make a gift to our fans: Friday, anyone can connect to the site and enjoy the free show in Las Vegas. Just book the place to fast on www.deeprockdrive.com "virtual armchairs are going to steals."

are you bringing Motley Crue to Italy?

"In September we will hold a press conference for the European tour: we have not yet set the specific timetable, but I think you have to be in November."

The we will see still fly over the audience with his battery?

"Of course! "Of course! Arriverò upside down until the last spectator! Arriverò upside down until the last spectator On this tour, then I port behind three sets of batteries: one on stage is traditional, while the other two are a whole Metal and electronics. "On this tour, then I port behind three sets of batteries: one on stage is traditional, while the other two are a whole metal and electronics."

The positive and negative aspects of being on the road?

"When I'm at home a long time, I'm looking forward to starting on tour and vice versa... say that the beauty of being around is that allows you to appreciate life housewife. say that the beauty of being around is that allows you to appreciate life housewife. The bad is the remoteness from my children Brandon and Dylan, who live with me. If I am on vacation, I can see them more, but if they go to school, is a stay with them.

What are they doing?

"Everything. "Everything. Brandon was 12 years, Diylan 11: to play video games, bathing, play: are learning drums, guitar and piano. Then we go in motion and the skate. "Then we go in motion and the skate."

And what values taught them? And what values taught them?

"To have good manners, be respectful and loyal. "To have good manners, be respectful and loyal. Sembrerà impossible, but is this: a father who can not give this kind of lessons."

He always had beautiful companions: what do you think of Italian women?

"I find wonderful and love their accent. "I find wonderful and love their accent. I married two blondes (Pamela Anderson and Kimberlea Gayle Cloughley editor's note), but I must admit that I have a weakness for the brown."
V!rgin_kill3r
V!rgin_kill3r
Admin
Admin

https://theatreofpain.forum-actif.net

Revenir en haut Aller en bas